Floor plan setup
- How to set up the floor plan
- How to create more tables
- How to delete tables
How to set up the floor plan
By creating a clear floor plan, you’ll have a versatile and easy-to-manage restaurant space, which allows you to accommodate groups of all sizes with minimum fuss.
Floor plans must be created through a PC or laptop and cannot be added from an iPad, tablet, or phone.
- Open Floor Plan Settings
- Select a Table and Table Shape from the sidebar (on the right-hand side)
- Simply drag and drop your tables onto the floor plan to create your desired layout
- To rotate or resize the tables, use the knob that can be found next to each one
- Create walls or add text to your floor plan by using the “Elements” option in the sidebar
- Make sure you move all tables from the sidebar into your layout
- Zoom In, Zoom Out and Scale to Fit options make the process much easier to use
- Don’t forget to click Save
NOTE! Our system doesn’t allow separate floors. You can separate different areas with elements, such as walls and text instead. This allows you to overview all of your reservations and tables at a glance, without switching layouts.
How to create more tables
All tables are created in Table Management Settings.
After you save changes in Table Management, all tables will be updated on the Floor plan too.
- Open Table Management
- Select the area where you want to add more tables
- Add the tables and then click save
- You can also edit your tables here – for example, the booking name, number of people, and booking length
- After you have created your tables, go back to your Floor Plan Setup and drag the new tables to your floor plan
(tab this sections forward)
Please double-check the sidebar to ensure that all tables have been placed onto the floor plan.
How to delete tables
All tables are created, edited and deleted in Table Management Settings.
- Firstly you need to move any reservations that are on the table you want to delete, as otherwise the reservations will also be deleted. Open the reservation list and assign new tables.
- Open Table Management Settings
- Click on the X to delete the table
- Confirm that you want to delete the table and click save
- The table will automatically disappear from your floor plan