HELP PAGE PART
- How to add a new reservation with a drag function
- How to add a new reservation with a button
- Buttons explained
- Reservation window explained
- How to select more tables for reservation
- Reservation statuses
- Walk-ins and how to add
- How to block tables
How to add a new reservation with a drag function
- Select a day
- Drag to the right (only on Calendar style)
- Select the table you wish to book, select a time, then click and drag (to the right) to set the duration of the booking. If you need more tables, you can select them in the reservation window.
- Follow the prompts and enter the information required.
Also it works with double click on the table, you just need to set booking length.
For group booking, you can add more tables to your reservation pop-up.
How to add a new reservation with a button
- Select a day
- Click on the Booking button (found at the top of the page).
- Select the Number of Guests from the numbers in the top left of the page.
If the reservation is for more than 10 people, please use the dropdown to select a larger number. You can also change a number at reservation window (no limits)
- Select Start & End Times from the dropdown menus. After selecting the start time, the available end times will display in a second dropdown menu.
- On the left side select Table(s), then click Confirm.
- In the pop-up, add the guest’s information and check details of the reservation are correct.
- Click Save (don’t forget!)a
From left to right
- Booking – add a new reservation (do not forget to select a day first)
- Walk-in – a guest without reservation
- Stop – block tables (neither online, neither phone reservations are not possible)
- Block – Block online bookings for selected times (phone reservations available)
- Notes – Add a note for your staff (if a note button is red, it means there is a note below the calendar)
- Print – Print reservation list
- List – Expand sidebar with full reservation list
Reservation window explained
- Booking history: total reservations, cancelled, no shows, last visit
- Status – change status to cancel reservation or change to pending
- Send confirmation by – select what confirmation do you want to send. Please note, if SMS notifications are off, even it is selected here, guest won’t get SMS notification
- Language – select notification language
- Waiters – select a name from the dropdown list to know who added notification (Staff accounts)
- Guests – number of guests. If more than 10 guests, add a number manually to a field
- Time – the date is selected automatically, if you need to change the time, select start or end time from a dropdown.
- Table – select a table from a dropdown
- Special offer – select an offer from a list. To add an offer, create them in Offers
- Reservation tags -These tags are specific to a particular visit. They are applied to a specific visit only and do not appear in a guest’s future bookings. Click on +Tag to Add or Edit Tags and click Enter (keyboard) to confirm Tag.
- Reservation comment – if you need to add more details about a reservation
- Phone number – guest mobile phone number and ID. Do not use the same phone numbers for different reservations. You can turn off “required phone number” and add a reservation without a number.
- Name – guest name and surname
- Email – email address
- Guest tags -These tags are specific to each guest. Guest Tags are saved in the guest profile, remaining attached to that guest across all future bookings.
- Guest notes – text information about the guest, notes are saved in the guest profile, remaining attached to that guest across all future bookings.
- Average rating – guest lifetime ratings average
How to select more tables for reservation
If you need to book a whole dining area, restaurant or select more tables:
- Start a new reservation
- Click on Table to expand the dropdown
- Select tables from a list
- To book all tables in dining area, click a checkbox near the area name
- To book all tables, at the bottom check “Select all tables”
- Fill remaining details
- Confirmed – Booking has been confirmed. (Blue colour)
- Arrived – Booking status changes automatically when reservation begins.(Green colour). If you want to change this status manually only then guest arrives, turn off “Auto-arrival” status in your settings.
- Blocked – if you don’t want to accept bookings for preferred table and time, you can block tables. (Red colour).
- Cancelled – Guest has requested to cancel their reservation. After cancellation, the booking will simply disappear from your calendar. Your guest will also receive a cancellation email. (Disappears from Reservation Diary)
- No Show – if a guest fails to arrive, please mark the booking as a No Show. All no shows are indicated in your guest history, allowing your greater control over the bookings you choose to accept or decline. (Red Colour)
- Pending – Booking is waiting for confirmation. (Yellow colour). System use this status also for payments. Until reservation is not paid, it remains with pending status.
- Template – Adding a template allows your customers to book through the online widget directly (pre-selected periods only). (Grey colour)
- Walk in – guest without reservation.
Walk ins – a guest without reservation. You can add these guests for the statistic. This reservation doesn’t require to add guest name or phone number, only number of guests.
How to add a walk-in reservation directly on calendar?
- Select the table you wish to book, select a time, then click and drag (to the right) to set the duration of the booking.
- Change reservation status to walk in
How to add a walk-in reservation with a button?
- Click on the Walk-in button.
- Select the Number of Guests.
- Select Start & End Times for the reservation.
- Select Table from those available, then Confirm.
How to release a table?
- Click on walk-in reservation
- change reservation end time to the nearest time slot.
Blocking a table prevents it from being booked online and by phone.
How to block tables directly on the calendar?
- Select the table you wish to block, select a time, then click and drag (to the right) to set the duration of the booking
- Select more tables, click on table dropdown to select more tables
- Change status to Blocked
How to block tables with a button?
- Click on the Block Tables button.
- Select the Start & End Times you want the table(s) to be blocked.
- Select available Table(s) then click Confirm.