Have you ever thought that the power of generating 5-star reviews on Tripadvisor, Facebook or Google, might be in your hands? No fake bots or frauds, only genuine evaluations from real diners of your restaurant. Follow our quick and easy steps below to see how you can encourage your diners to rate their positive experiences online, more frequently.
The following three simple steps will result in your restaurant’s rating on Tripadvisor, Facebook and Google to increase dramatically within just a matter of weeks!
Three Simple Steps:
- Visit your business listing on Tripadvisor, Facebook, or Google.
- Choose Tablein reservation system and start accepting table bookings online.
- Link the reservation system with a preferred marketing platform (for example Mailerlite or Mailchimp).
What Happens Next?
- When the guest makes a table reservation online, an automatic email will be sent to them from the reservation system the day after their visit, requesting an evaluation of their experience.
- If the guest leaves your restaurant a 5-star review then your chosen marketing platform (Mailerlite or Mailchimp) will automatically send the customer the second email. This follow-up email will express gratitude for the fantastic rating, encouraging them to also rate your restaurant on Tripadvisor, Facebook, and Google. The email will contain active direct links to these sites, making it as easy as possible for them to do so.
- As you know, if your guest has a fantastic dining experience then they’ll be more than happy to spread the word on these global platforms. More and more great reviews will appear on these hugely trusted sites, thereby raising the profile and awareness of your restaurant.
Top Tip: Bear in mind that not only 5-star reviews are worth publishing on global web channels. Consider adding your great 4-star reviews too!